Law Firm Seeking To Hire Attorney From Entry-Level to Those With Up to 5 Years of Experience.
Rick Davis & Associates is an established law firm that litigates frequently. It engages in the general practice of law with a focus on family law, criminal law, civil litigation, and Plaintiff’s personal injury law. The firm is located in Bryan, Texas and serves clients in the Brazos Valley and beyond. The website for the firm is www.attorneyrickdavis.com
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas and in good standing
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Juris Doctorate (JD) from an ABA-accredited law school
- Strong work ethic
- Attentive to Detail
- Competitive class ranking
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Experience in propounding and answering Discovery under the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
- Experience in drafting pleadings
- Strong legal research skills
- Strong organizational, reasoning and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment
- Flexibility, composure, and the ability to prioritize and manage urgent tasks when needed
- Ability to remain composed and professional while dealing with complex, high value matters
- Commitment to professional ethics and client confidentiality
- Strong client service skills
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of a litigation team
Academic and Professional Requirements: Candidates must have graduated from an accredited law school, have passed the Texas Bar exam, and have a strong academic record, excellent writing skills and references
Benefits: Competitive performance-based compensation plan and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance. Additional compensation paid for new business originated by Associate Attorney. Excellent support personnel. Continuing Legal Education (CLE), State Bar Dues, State Occupational Tax and Local Bar Dues are provided at the firm’s expense.
Entry level applicants hired will be trained to draft pleadings, interview clients, evaluate evidence, answer and propound civil Discovery, make court appearances, investigate cases, take depositions, try cases to the Bench, try cases to Juries and handle cases from start to finish.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and licensed to practice law in the State of Texas. Qualified applicants will be required to submitted to a drug test and must assess negative for controlled substances except those for which the applicant has a valid prescription. Rick Davis & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply: Applicants should send a resume, law school and undergraduate transcripts, and a writing sample authored solely by the applicant to email@example.com.